How can i tell if my Autolube is working properly?

Just Bought a 2004 px autolube engine to stick in my old premix PX, got the petrol and oil tank with it also, dumped all the old petrol and 2-stroke what was in it and replaced with top quality stuff, when kicking the bike up it doesnt really look like any 2T is coming through the pipe, i’ve sucked it through by mouth to get it to the carb , but the little oil bubbles in it dont seem to be drawn through when idling, im shit scared to take it out and run it as is , as ive had 2 top ends go on me in as many weeks abd dont want to ruin this new engine. so the big question is, how can i check if the autolube is running correctly.
cheers

Original von JuanK:
Suck it through the tube and spit it out.Repeat until bubbles are gone.[:D] Foul I know but it works for me.[;)]

If it’s got tit’s or tyre’s there’s trouble ahead.

Juan is a Jock and they do things different up there! Get a baby feeding syringe from chemist and draw the oil through with it .

Suck it through the tube and spit it out.Repeat until bubbles are gone.[:D] Foul I know but it works for me.[;)]

Cheers Boys, ive done about 20 miles on it today without any problem, so it should be ok.