Help! polini worb5 (malossi/gs piston)

IVE GOT A DR130cc (ET3) KIT,RACE CRANK,UP GEAR SET,FACTORY ELECTROIC IGNITION AND 19/19 CARB OM MY 57 PLATE APE BUT IT ISNT QUICK ENOUGH,I WANT TO FIT A POLINI WORB5 (MALOSSI/GS PISTON) OR M1L .IVE GOT TO USE CRANKCASE MANIFOLD OTHERWISE CARB WILL POINT AT THE FLOOR!

CAN I STILL USE 19/19 CARB AND KEEP IT ROTARY INDUCTION OR SHOULD I GO REED VALVE? OR WILL 24/25mm CARB BE BETTER WITH ROTARY INDUCTION? WANT ABOUT 16 HP+

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT HELP IM NEW TO ALL THIS

CHEERS,DALE

Hi ...

I think the reason why you aren´t lucky about the punch of your scoot is your cylinder !

The 130 DR isnt a performance cylinder, even if you put an 24 carb with rotary valve and a longer Primary you spend a lot of money but its not very stronger. The DR130 is "only" a touring cylinder that lives very very long.

I recommend you an 130 Polini with longer prymary and an 24 Carb. with reedvalve or Rotary System and a performace exhaust.

Depends a little bit how much money you can spend.

cheers...

hi, can u tell us impressions on your new worb kit?![Y]

HI CHEERS IVE DONE A BIT OF RESEARCH AND COME UP WITH YOUR REPLY SO IVE ORDERED THE POLINI WORB5(GS PISTON/MALLOSI HEAD) AND WORB5 CRANK,SO IM GOING THE REED VALVE ROUTE BUT WASNT SURE IF TO GO FOR 24 OR 25mm CARB KIT? WHAT PRIMARY YOU SUGGEST 27/69?

IVE ORDERED A SIMONINI DOWN AND FORWARD EXHAUST AS IT IS SHORTEST 1 I COULD FIND FOR HIGH REVS AND WILL FIT APE WITH MINOR MODS

IS ADDONV EXCEPTABLE ASWELL? CARNT USE VESPATRONIC OR PARMAKIT BECAUSE I HAVE ELECTRIC START[:(] WANTED TO USE AN HP4 FLYWHEEL BUT ONLY 1 I CAN SEE WITH RING GEAR IS FULL KIT NOT FLYWHEEL ON ITS OWN[:S]

DO YOU THINK SHORT 4th GEAR WOULD BENEFIT THE APE? GEARING IS ACCORDING TO OWNERS MANUAL:

1ST 1/54.17

2ND 1/29.75

3RD 1/19.28

4TH 1/76.47

CHEERS FOR YOUR HELP