Happy Christmas?

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Yo Ho Wass up?

Where is everybody??? I know it’s cold in Europe ,but surely not too cold to write?

Any way what do you all want for Christmas? I spoke to Ralf the other day and he said he will give 20,000 Euros of SIP freebies to the first 100 replies ( each ) to this email!!!

Take it easy

Grimesy

PS. Contact Ralf not me
;D

Hey Grimesy, how goes it? It’s colder than a witches tit here in Chicago not to mention snowy as all hell. Damn, I do think I’m in for a very long winter here in Chi-town.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you too, very very[;)]

leif, it’s a cool 28C in the day and dropping down to 19C at night! Warm enough for you? Actually, this is the first week of the year that I’ve had to wear a T-shirt in the evening.It’s rather chilly.

Srippy, Ho Ho to you.

Reaper and Polini 130. I’ve spoken to Santa and he says you’ve both been naughty boys, so nothing this year.UNLUCKY.

Grimesy

Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum. Hope everbody has many safe and enjoyable miles in the New Year.
Alan
Speed Demons SC

happy birthday Mikkke !

Happy Birthday MIKKKE,
&
Happy New Year, all!
[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

merry x-mas from the usa we love S.I.P. over here and you have alot of hard to find things for scooters. as we say over here you guys are cool as shit!

a new tacho with rev counter and temp gage would be real nice mine broke [:@] must be universal fit thx

All,

Have a great xmas and new year.

Brian.

Thanks, mates, see ya next year!!![:bounce:]

Yeah Happy Birthday mate;D

A Very MERRY X-MAS to all you on MIKKKE’s „Where are you from?“ and plastic jock’s „Where Are You on Google Earth“ maps!!

All others, just merry X- Mas………

Leif

Grimesy, what’s the temp over there? It’s -2 C here.

Hello guys,

First of all, happy birthday to me, got 36 today.
And I wish a merry Xmas, a bit late, and a happy new year to everyone over here and family, many money, a good health, some vespas and all you want!!!

mikkke

Gone again for another year.

Bah,humbug![:D]

Tassarini manifold, fabrizi 152 fit , fabrizi crank, zirri short 4th and some competent alloy welding doing on my smallframes casings please santa , oh and a few MB Ts1 225 kit and alpha long stroke cranks for my lammy, now thats not asking for too much is it !

Shit ! nearly forgot the nitrous there.

Original von Grimesy66:

leif, it’s a cool 28C in the day and dropping down to 19C at night! Warm enough for you? Actually, this is the first week of the year that I’ve had to wear a T-shirt in the evening.It’s rather chilly.

Srippy, Ho Ho to you.

Reaper and Polini 130. I’ve spoken to Santa and he says you’ve both been naughty boys, so nothing this year.UNLUCKY.

Grimesy

I envy you…
almost wish I was back in Australia
Best wishes to you all for X-mas
Leif

[:dance1:] [:dance1:]

hello,

I wish you all the best possible new year

Hope you had a good one Mikke,all the best for 2006 to everyone.