Halogen Headlight on a 50 Special?

As the topic subject says, is hat posible? Seriously hope so…
Else, there’s a way to improve the headlight on a Vespa 50 Special?
Maybe changing the lamp with some more powerful light?
At night being possible to actually see the road i’m travelling on would be nice [:)]

Regards

t.

I don’t think so, I am currently rebuilding a 50s so I guess I will know soon enough…or maybe not as I got an et3 engine to put in so will be building my own loom from pure guesswork and ip dip dip.;D

I was told beedspeed do a 6v 25/25 halogen headlamp which you can just swap.

wayne mate try william in ards for those scoots[:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:]

well i,m in N Ireland, i,ve a 125 primavera,1977all there ,floor boards rotten, a 1967 vespa 50n all there, very solid ,i think these were made smaller and wider ,a 1980 vespa 50 special, all there running,first kick, very solid needs tidied,square headlight, and a 1980 vespa 100 sport,frame solid but rough with forks intact ,and origional engine ,all for sale £600 the lot if anyones interested[:lickout:]

Original von SmudgeSmythe: I was told beedspeed do a 6v 25/25 halogen headlamp which you can just swap.

Cool! But wouldn’t the halogen headlamp have problems since my vespa doesn’t have any battery? It’s a V5B3T model, from 1975 i think