GS 150 VS5T IGNITION

Hi,

I am a new user and i have been looking at converting my GS 150 to electronic ignition with the sip kit ! does anyone know anything about this system !

Cheers,

Paul.

Hi.

sorry to hijack this thread, bt I just bouhgt the Vespatronic 12v kit.

When trying to fit it last night, the flywheel did not seem to fit as snug as the original flywheel, there seemed to be a slight rattle on the taper of the crank.

More importantly, the taper was larger than the original flywheel meaning the new flywheel was not held away from the stator plate, so when we tightened the crank nut, the flywheel was pressed against the stator, and the flywheel would not turn!

Has anyone else experienced this?  Im hoping they have sent me the wrong flywheel, but will speak to them today.

Cheers

Hoppy

Hi dude

Are you talking about the Vespatronic ?

If yes i recommend it, with this you got 12 Volts a better light and a reliable ignition.

cheers

Hi Hoppy !

Please tell me what scooter exactly do you got and please tell me also what vespatronic exactly do you´ve purchased (inkl. item code).

cheers

Hi,

sorry i am not speaking Italian ! thanks for answering , SIP make a convertion kit  new stator,flywheel,regulater etc to convert from 6v contact breaker  to 12v electronic ignition, and i was asking if anyone knew if this system worked ?

Cheers,

Paulo !!!!!

Hi dude

Are you talking italian, because this is the italain speaking board [H]

What exactly do you want to know about the ignition ?

cheers

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, and yes the vespatronic which i will be getting ( no more dead 6v battery )

Cheers,

Paul.