Grimeca Disc brake kit

Hi people!!

I want to mount a Grimeca disc brake kit on my vespa 125 FL (in germany I think is called 125 FL2 o PK 125 XL2), the handlebar of this vespa is covered with a fiber or plastic rounded chasis, and have a Bitubo shockabsorber mounted now.

Can I mount the brake kit?? wich modifications needs my vespa?? may I need to find a fork and handlebar of a Pk 125 XL?

thx a lot[:bounce:]

Original von Robbi_SIP:
oh yes [email protected] speak english.

Robert K.
SIP Scootershop Team

please make me a favour, can you ask to Ralph for me?
I`m in Spain and my english is not good to maintain a speaked conversation about mechanics by phone… or give me his mail.

thx Robert

Original von Robbi_SIP: hy vespaapocalipse,

the fork from the pk fl is simular like the pk one, so if you want to order this here is the art. nr. 3090.
or you can email norbert at: [email protected] he is a old smallframe racer and can help you with your problems.

good luck

robert

[:smile:]

Robert K.
SIP Scootershop Team

Many Thx robert…
[:D]

first of all - i beg your pardon for my terrible english[:rolleyes:]

i think you need a 20mm Grimeca disc brake but you better clarify this with Ralf on the phone.

good luck

[I)]

oh yes [email protected] speak english.

If you have problems to write in english, check out the link.

http://world.altavista.com

There you can translate from spanish, italien, chinese, russian … to english.
Often it`s sound a little bit strange, but i think wer understand what you mean.

Cheers

[:drink:]

Hola…hablo espagnole…??

Original von 2strokesmoke: first of all - i beg your pardon for my terrible english[:rolleyes:]

Don`t worry about your english…
what do you say about my questions???

many thx
[:D]

hy vespaapocalipse,

the fork from the pk fl is simular like the pk one, so if you want to order this here is the art. nr. 3090.
or you can email norbert at: [email protected] he is a old smallframe racer and can help you with your problems.

good luck

robert

[:smile:]

Original von mwerner: Hola..hablo espagnole..??

Are you Markus Werner from Sip??[[:O]] ,can I ask my questions to you in spanish???

see you soon

OK but Ralph speak english???

thx