Graphix

Along with a new motor for my scoot Im going to give it a make-over ... the paint Im using is pretty radical so I need some graphix to „break it up“ - does anyone have some radical wasp/hornet piccies they could send me? … Im also after a decent "Piaggio" logo to put on the speedo (Ive converted it to digital using a Sigma BC800 and rewired it so there are left and right indicator warning lights - who needs a „fuel low“ warning anyway?).
Cheerz dudez.

you sound like your pretty clued up in the electronics department maybe you could help me I Have been converting my PX125 Disc 2000 into a very cool mod scoot but have a problem with the lights. I wired 2 extra headlights direct from the main headlight which has a decent brightness but when I use the indicators the headlights dip and flash in brightness. (Things Ive thought about: more amp/hours on battery, connect another battery, better alternator or even lower watt bulbs?) If you look in the english S.I.P. classics catalogue there is a picture of a wasp on page 135 hope you can help me and i hope Ive been of some helpe 2 U.

Lee…

[:)]

[:nuke:]
If you look in the SIP catalogue youll notice the conversion for a Halogen headlight for more light power ... or you can put a COSA lamp in c/w Halogen bulb ... Ive done the latter but had trouble getting a 40/35 watt bulb so have instead opted for a 60/55 watt bulb - its way more powerful, BUT ... I have the same problems with the lights dimming at idle, etc. I think this boils down to the fact that the battery is a low amped one - you can change it but then youd probably have to change a lot of other things as well (wiring?, fuse, etc) so its probably not worth it ... if you want more light go for lower powered halogen bulbs - theyre definitely brighter for the same rating.
Hope this helps.

Original von hellcoopz:

If you look in the SIP catalogue youll notice the conversion for a Halogen headlight for more light power ... or you can put a COSA lamp in c/w Halogen bulb ... Ive done the latter but had trouble getting a 40/35 watt bulb so have instead opted for a 60/55 watt bulb - its way more powerful, BUT ... I have the same problems with the lights dimming at idle, etc. I think this boils down to the fact that the battery is a low amped one - you can change it but then youd probably have to change a lot of other things as well (wiring?, fuse, etc) so its probably not worth it ... if you want more light go for lower powered halogen bulbs - theyre definitely brighter for the same rating.
Hope this helps.

[:dance1:]