Good set up for a P2 & sidecar?

Hi, Im currently running a 99 P2 disc, with bitubos and a SIP Performance pipe. Otherwise its pretty standard. Im looking at putting in a Pinasco kit shortly. I have also found a sidecar which I want to buy. Any suggestions on a good set up to pull a sidecar? Will the SIP pipe lack the bottom end to haul a sidecar around town? Should I move back to standard or a sito plus? Should I look at changing the gearing set up[?[]I know nothing about this...). Im keen on the Pinasco kit because they advertise that you can keep the oil pump. Any help or suggestions welcome!! [:dance2:] [:dance3:] [:dance2:]

Allright bulldog,I`m running a p200 with a squire sidecar.the only engine mods are a T5 4th gear and 20 tooth T5 clutch.This gives it that little more oooomph on the hills and runs ok not super fast but with passenger about 55 to 60 onthe flat(and belive you me thats fast enough!!!)If you need any info about squire sidecars try there website squire.co.uk I think ,try a google search if its wrong hope that helps JACKO

This is all great stuff. Thanks guys![:dance2:] [:dance3:] [:dance2:]

you might try the polini upgear kit. its gear to convert high-speed (straight away) revs into lower speed horsepower and torque, Im also hearing good things about cosa and 4 plate clutches.
nfz

i used to run a scooter sidecar combo and i ran the scoot standard and mildly tuned with no probs the engine was a px 150 then with a polini/dr 180 type kit with a 28 dellorto carb and cheap simonini type pipe both ways it was fun do it you will love it [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:shock1:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:shock2:] [:shock2:] [:shock2:] [:shock2:] [:shock2:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:]