Gilera runner clutch strongest there is, and drive belt to hold 46bhp monster

hi im after a gilera runner clutch that is on the shelf or can someone make me one, is its for a twin engine runner total cc 364 ,46bhp  so i need something to accomadate the power  , has anybody used the dr pulley clutches ? are they anygood to hold 46bhp , also im after a drive belt that is stronger than the polini ones , any help would be fantastic , nick

hi n-p-c

if you dont mind me asking, what are the main items that i must look at to improve my bike (Gilera runner 2T) peformance? im quite new to this. thank you.

well are you using a 50 block or the 125 block ?  mallosi have just brought out a there strongest belt although not available from sip just yet ( scooter attack has them )  strongest clutches i know of are the polini 2g evo 2 and mallosi delta clutch  ,i wouldn’t know were you could get one made that would be stronger then these
also how have you made it twin engined ? or is it twin cylinder ?  and what cylinders have you used to get the 364 cc i can only imagen it would be be twin 172 + cc

do you no about the dr pulleys clutches sip are selling ??

get a mallosi 172 kit for it , with a pm59 exhaust with 26 mm dellorto carb that would give you a boost of bhp up to about 28

hi i have looked on scooter attack and i can only see the mallosi kevlar  , sip have the mallosi  x  kevlar in stock  did u mean the x kevlar ? if not what one on scooter attack , my engine is a 125 block , if you want to see more detail of engine spec its in this months twist and go magazine , and released today in scootering magazine its a twin gilera engine with 2 172 mallosi top ends with 2 long stroke cranks taking the cc up to 364 cc