Fitting a malossi piston into a polini kit

hi i am wondering if anyone has experance with putting a malossi piston in a polini 208 kit .im am going to try and im not sure where to open up the ports or do any other cutting of the piston .ive heard this is a good combo cause the polini piston is weak and ive shatered two now .i have a p200 with a cut chrank,reed block,lots of porting,34mm mukini,custom pipe .any help ?

mike[:shock1:] [:smokin:]

It's should be can't work as the air room between piston and cylinder is differ! 

Hi, the Polini piston is not weak, the piston clearance is to small. I could increase the clearance of the piston or you could use a Malossi or Pinasco piston. You have to be carefull with a conversion like this, because it could be possible that you have to change the positions of the pins for the rings! Further you have to modify the new piston like the Polini one! But if you will modify the barrel with the Polini pistion you will also get a reliable engine! Best wishes, Markus[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]