F##k me what now?

Hi chaps need a bit of help here , i just re-built my t5 engine replacing seals, gaskets and cruciform i had to use a screw driver in the clutch to hold it whilst i tightend the castle nut as there was play on the crank. I put it all back together and went for the obligatory blast along the dual carriage way and noticed a very prominent vibration just as the clutch bites does this mean ive bent the plates with the screw driver or does it sound like something else obscure? [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

Check someone didn’t pinch your tyres while you were riding, you know what the thieving b######s are like in Hartlepool. Ps anyone seen my pet Monkey? :shoot1:[:dance3:]

[:smile:] [:smile:] thats a bit rich int it coming from a boro supporter , it would have been a good idea to have fitted your monkey with fog lights so he can be seen in all that smog! any way what you doing letting it out of your sight for the boro is full of kiddy fiddlers , or the refugees might have eaten him by now [:dance1:] [:dance1:]

Yes probably, Is it a graunching sound followed by the bike lurching forward? The only other thing could be that the cush-drive has crapped out but that would have been like that b4 the re-build as well.

I probably don’t need to tell you now but… It’s best to use a proper clutch holder or you can hold it from the other side by holding the flywheel with a flywheel holding tool. Both of these are cheap and make the job so much easier.

[:smile:] [:smile:] thats a bit rich int it coming from a boro supporter , it would have been a good idea to have fitted your monkey with fog lights so he can be seen in all that smog! any way what you doing letting it out of your sight for the boro is full of kiddy fiddlers , or the refugees might have eaten him by now [:dance1:] [:dance1:]