Exhaust for PK50XL

I have Sito banana on my V50, and ordered that for my PK50XL as well...not so smart. I should have known that it would'nt fit, forgot the 'wall' in the frame on the PK. Any good alternatives for the PK? - with 75cc kit. (or should I just cut off some of the wall and make the Sito fit?...)

Ah ok....

no i got it

you can mount the banana without problems, you dont have to change the jet, it will give you a litte more tourqe and speed - but it´s really a little [H]

cheers

Hi dude

yes there are some exhaust for your vespa, so you dont have to cut anything of your frame ....

Please tell me the framenumber and the building date of your scoot to check your model, because there are some differences between the PK50XL/XL2 RUsh etc.

cheers

Hi dude

wich exhaust do you mean ??

Can you give me an item code ?

I guess you mean a pipe like 2410400 ???

cheers

Hi - I will try be a bit more clear [:D]

This is what I wrote (the remaining question):

2) The 'left-over' Sito Banana - I'm thinking of putting this on my '71 V50S without doing anything else. I want to keep the engine of this original, but maybe jet it up a bit? Besides from looking a little cooler - will this make any sence?

So, can I:
1) Take the 24190 and put it on my 50S (1971)?

I know I can of course, but:

2) Does it make any sence? Meaning - does it give anything at all in regards to speed or torque?

3) If I place on the 50S - should I change the main jet? And if so - to what size?

Hope this was better - thanks in advance!

Thanks man [:)]

...or should I go for the Sito "plus": Art.Nr.24990000

Hi dude

i dont know if i understood right, do you want to use an sito plus for your pk with a 75 cc cylinder kit ?

If yes - i  recommend you a 68-66 Jet with the SHB 16 carburetor and a 82-80 Jet with the SHB 19 carburetor.

Ignition timing 17 degrees and a W4AC plug.

cheers

Thanks man - and yes, you understood [:)]

How about this one?:

2) The 'left-over' Sito Banana - I'm thinking of putting this on my '71 V50S without doing anything else. I want to keep the engine of this original, but maybe jet it up a bit? Besides from looking a little cooler - will this make any sence?

Maybe Art.Nr. 24983000 will do the trick? I'm eager to get a little more 'out' than the original exhaust.

Hey - Happy New Year!

1) The framenumber is V5X3T 0188356 (should be a '91 model, at least first time registrered then).

Cheers

...Sito Plus seems to fit... Any proposal on main jet size with 75cc kit (DR) and this exhaust?

Hi

Yes, the 'left-over' is a 24190000

Thanks

Hi

i´m a little bit confused - sorry for that [8-)]

The pipe 24190 works in a v50

So if i´m right you´re talking about the following setup:

75 DR cylinder Kit + 2419 Pipe + 16 SHB carburetor ??

Then you should fix the jetting with 68-66 Mainjet Size

To make shure if the engine runs well check allways the spark plug.

cheers