(english) new smallframe project

hey guys,
sorry but I dont speak german. Im doing a new smallframe project and want to tune the engine a lot.
Here in Belgium I dont know anyone who is used to tune smallframes any tips on cilinder, carbu, exhaust,... PS: it has to be a little reliable to (Im thinking mallossi 136 so shoot)

CU
Geert

[:dance2:] [:drink:] [:smokin:]

If you don`t know, the Tüv observe your bike, in germany you arent allowed to do everything with your bike.

PS is in english HP, horsepower!

I would like to hear more about the customscooter szene (or scene??)
in belgium!!!

Hi there!

Although you said that you don`t want to spend too much money: Check www.worb5.de!
Very interesting tuning for Smallframe engines based on the Engines of 125 ccm Motorcycles. But not cheap!

Greets

Pintgesicht

thanks for the replies,
zirris a little to expensive (a lot) we dont have TUV in Belgium
Does anyone have expierence with the mallossi 136
I love the carbu sticking out of the frame

CU
Geert

Hey Geert,
as I know there is no such things in Belgium like the german TÜV. So my advice to you: if you have enough money do the complete „zirry-tuning“. you gonna get over 30 PS… check the sip-stuff. philipp

Original von geert_speedboys: hey guys, sorry but I don`t speak german. I`m doing a new smallframe project and want to tune the engine a lot. Here in Belgium I don`t know anyone who is used to tune smallframes any tips on cilinder, carbu, exhaust,... PS: it has to be a little reliable to (I`m thinking mallossi 136 so shoot)

CU
Geert

[:dance2:] [:drink:] [:smokin:]

Hello!

I would take a 133 Polini a Simonini Down and Forwart am
a 24 Membran Gaser ( sorry I don`t know the englisch word).
Thats a very good setup. Your engine has 125 ccm or 50ccm?

Tell me more about your Project.

Vespafan[:smokin:]

EAT MORE PLASTIK!![:D]

looking for reliabilty the malossi 136 wouldn`t be my first choice!
the polini 130 turned out out to be very reliable.

a modified polini along with a 2.54 or 2.56 transmission an a rz-snail-pipe using a reed-valve-manifold and a 24 carburator will be a good runner being reliable and fast too, depending on the portingstage of the cylnder!