DR 180 Kit?

Anybody used this kit? Is it any good?
People seem to go for the Polini 180 more but I have heard bad things about the Polini 208 kit for the P200 and the T5 152 and it really puts me off.
I just want to keep my P150 mostly standard but with just a little more poke if you know what I mean. I guess I would also fit a Sito plus exhaust too but leave it at that.
Also One more question about the DR180, What is the mixture with it 2% 3% 4% ???

Thanks [:dance3:] [:bounce:] [:dance3:]

I´ve been using the DR180 for some time now, albeit on a 150 sprint engine. It works great, delivering power from low down, making town and two-up riding wonderfully easy. On top of that it seems nearly indestructible. The finish is allright, if not fantastic.

The Polini 177 is supposed to deliver more power than the DR180, but it kicks in at higher rews, in my opinion making it somewhat less pleasent in town. All a matter of taste and attitude, though.

A Sito Plus works great, some use a SI24/24 and a Polini gearup kit for lower rews at marchspeed, for me it works fine with a SI20/20 and standard gear setup.
Be prepaired to put in a stronger clutch at some point.

Use 2% mixture (and a decent oil) and enjoy the summer.

Well I have the same set-up cept with the Polini. Had it on the Sprint for a couple of years now without even having the head off. I use it to ride to work every day and its great. Eats ET4s and most standard PXs. I`ve also used it on a few long trips without any trouble though it could do with a gear-up for this.

I don think that the 177 has the same troubles as the 208 but if you are just using it round town it doesnt really matter as both are great for the short haul.

Hope this helps (but will probably just add to your confusion!)

d

I´ve been using the DR180 for some time now, albeit on a 150 sprint engine. It works great, delivering power from low down, making town and two-up riding wonderfully easy. On top of that it seems nearly indestructible. The finish is allright, if not fantastic.

The Polini 177 is supposed to deliver more power than the DR180, but it kicks in at higher rews, in my opinion making it somewhat less pleasent in town. All a matter of taste and attitude, though.

A Sito Plus works great, some use a SI24/24 and a Polini gearup kit for lower rews at marchspeed, for me it works fine with a SI20/20 and standard gear setup.
Be prepaired to put in a stronger clutch at some point.

Use 2% mixture (and a decent oil) and enjoy the summer.

Thanks a lot for the reply Mrsimon
the DR kit sounds just what I`m looking for!!!

wonder why they seen to be over looked by every one?

Ta Rob ormsby scooter.org[:dance1:] [:dance1:]