Continental ZIPPY WHITEWALLS

i have given up on asking the SIP team any questions as they have not ever replied. can anyone tell me if sip stocks the zippy whitewalls in tubless form? their product descriptions are always so vague and half the time you end up ordering the wrong things. has anyone recently purchased  the zippy whitewalls 3.50 10inch recently? i know for a fact that continental is in the process of changing all whitewalls to tubeless, just unsure if the sip stock is of the tubeless type... PLEASE HELP, my gorgeous new tubeless rims are sitting in the lounge without rubber.....

Hi.

I bought three K62 whitewalls from SIP a month ago and they are T/L.... But in hindsight, my next set of rubber will be the schwalb weatherman. They have higher speed rating and better tread... Only downside is they dont look as classic, but i dont care.

Ciao.

To the best of my kinowledge all Zippy 3 / K 62 Whitewalls to date are rated T/T not T/L and therefore should be fitted with tubes.

Why do you not consider the Schwalbe Weatherman Whitewall which is at least as good quality, a better tead pattern , rated higher for speed, rated T/L and also its quite a lot cheaper at around £30 - £37 GBP depending on your choice of dealer.

[quote user="Nick"]

Hi.

I bought three K62 whitewalls from SIP a month ago and they are T/L.... But in hindsight, my next set of rubber will be the schwalb weatherman. They have higher speed rating and better tread... Only downside is they dont look as classic, but i dont care.

Ciao.

[/quote]

Cheers Mate!!

Fair shout ! this must be a fairly recent change though cos another UK SiP dealer mate of mine recently took delivery of 10 T/T K62's lol , he'll love it when I tell him he got old stock LOLOLOL