Carb blowing out petrol

Hi i have a T5 with malossi standard carb useing the autolube . up an till last week the autolube was not in use mixing 3% OIL I have now started to use autolube as told in one of my questions would be ok .now the carb seems to be b***ing out oil and petrol coming out of the gromet in carb box where the carb mixture screw comes out then runns down crank case the mixture screw is 2.5 turns out scooter runs ok what can be wrong Thanks Gary[:drink:]

Hey Gary
I had this problem it was a little rubber grommet underneath the carb, it wears out after awhile so needs replacing, also if you don`t seat it properly it leaks.
Hope this helps
I still think you should be using the 3%, just to be on the safe side. [[:O]]

Try changing the gaskets, particularly the one on the bottom of the carb and the one on the bottom of the carb case.

seems to be comeing out of the top of carb air filter has oil and petrol on in could the carb be to rich 2 1/2 turns out Thanks GARY

How about the possibility of a blockage from the carb to engine via the route the 2 stroke takes between carb and block, maybe the hole is blocked with grease or that blue gear that holds gaskets in place, if you know what i mean. If so start premixing ASAP before you get a nasty surprise.
:shoot1:[:dance3:]

Hey Gary
I had this problem it was a little rubber grommet underneath the carb, it wears out after awhile so needs replacing, also if you don`t seat it properly it leaks.
Hope this helps
I still think you should be using the 3%, just to be on the safe side. [[:O]]

I have put new gaskets on still keeps leaking never leaked till i reconected the autolube whats wrong thanks Gary