Bitubo Shocks - are they worth it?

Hi Guys,

Im upgrading my shocks. What I want to know is ..... are the Bitubo shocks worth it? I want good shocks but with low maintenance. I live in Ireland, and to get the shocks refilled with nitrogen is a major hastle. In fact, I havent a clue how to fix them if they break.

What are the Sebac shocks like?

Im with Carole Nash, and paying over 400 es for a PX200 - only 3rd party though.

Rang them the other day. Apparently my last policy was cancelled on the 15th of Octber, so I was driving uninsured for 6 months. Not impressed.

jesus christ - how are you paying that much?

For my 400es Ive got my 50cc moped on the policy too. The T5 is only a 125 isn`t it? Well, I suppose I have a few years on you, 4 years no claim on the bikes, but I do have an endorsement. What company are you with?

Cheer`s for the info on the shocks.

bitubo rule ive used them for years on both my t5 and p2 with no trouble i used to have sebecs before and they were crap they kept blowing the seals my standard shocks were better but since the bitubos no trouble and i two up fully loaded most rallys[:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:bounce:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:]

IM PAYING 2200 EUROS DOWN D COUNTRY 4 MY T5! ITS A JOKE.

I HEARD THE GAS SHOCKS ARE JUST OVER MANUFACTURED TOYS,AND THE SEALS BLOW IN THEM THERE JUST NOT WORTH IT! AS FAR AS I KNOW THE SEBAC ARE A GREAT UPGRADE SHOCK AND D PRICE IS DIRT.

ALRITE MAN,

I LIVE IN IRELAND 2AND HAVE A T5CLASSIC IM ONLY 19AND THE INSURANCE IS DISGUSTING!!! WHAT ARE UPAYING?? ITS A JOKE 4US YOUNG UNS