Anyone speak german?

Hey folks If there is anyone who can give me an accurate translation of this id be very appreciative…

Hat am mittleren Überstromfenster eine Laufspur (s.Foto!), sieht aber im grossen und ganzen Fahrbar aus, habe ihn darmals von einem laufenden Motor geschraubt!! Und wollte ihn auch selber wieder fahren!! Nun liegt er glaube schon nen Jahr, also weg damit!!

Thanks

Thanks heaps mate

Here is the pic he was talkin about I cant seem to find any seize marks in there what do u guys reckon??

Doesnt really show that much of the piston does it?? He wants 115 euros for it reckon its worth it??

???

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

gave this clear translation

„A track has at the middle overcurrent window (s.Foto!), if mobile looks however on the whole, him intestine as of a running engine screwed!! And wanted it also to again drive!! Now is appropriate it believes already nen for year, thus away thereby!!“

More or less confused?
Leif

[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

Sure ain’t no expert since I’m Belgian, but I believe it translates into:

Has a seizemark (I can’t see the picture so can’t say if he means seizemark like in a heatseize or a scratch made by a piston circlips or piston ring pin that came out and also I can’t see how/deep far the mark/scratch goes) at the top transfer port, and judging by the size it’s still driveable since he also took it off a running engine, obviously we don’t know how good/bad the engine ran! Was planning to drive it himself! But it’s been lying about for over a year so wants to get rid of it…

Hat am mittleren Überstromfenster eine Laufspur (s.Foto!), sieht aber im grossen und ganzen Fahrbar aus, habe ihn darmals von einem laufenden Motor geschraubt!! Und wollte ihn auch selber wieder fahren!! Nun liegt er glaube schon nen Jahr, also weg damit!!

Yeah mate ive already tried all the translator programs thats why im asking if anyone actually speaks and reads german.

Looks driveable to me, but untill you can do a compression test when fitted or at least take an up-close look at the barrel you can’t be sure.
At least guy is honest enough to tell it has marks…
Probably some running-lean-while-running-in marks, doesn’t look like serious damage like heavy scoring or seizemarks that broke through the nicasilare there any pics of the piston, if there are scores or marks on the barrel, they should be much more prominently visible on the piston, unless he’s cleaned them up off course…
I’d ask for a pic of the piston, and if there are no bad scores on the piston or (equally important) the rings, then it’s worth a shot if it’s cheap, otherwise it’ll always be a risk…