2011 px 125 "liberating" & Exhaust goes red/ white hot

HI guys,

So i recently bought a PX 125 from 2011

It seems to be a real bad breather, is replacing the original airfilter a must ?

but specially the exhaust system on mine seems really bad.

I remarked it completely overheated and i think it is not fitting well on the engine. 

Will it help if i just replace the exhaust by the SIp road 2.0 ? ( http://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/products/racing+exhaust+road+20+for_24165500 ) is this the one i need  ?

Do i have to buy gaskets aswell ? do i have to change something in the carb ? is there a manual to be found somewhere, my german is not fluent enough to completely uinderstand the tutorial videos...

Thanks guys 

Hi,

To sort out your immediate problems, get a SIP road exhaust or a Sito plus, a main jet 2 or 4 up from what you've got (which should be 98). This alone will let your engine rev higher without you feeling like you're killing it.

After that, get a PX200 air filter with the drilled holes above the idle jet and air corrector – you might want to upjet another 2.

It'll feel like a different scooter…

[quote user="ElectricSun"]To sort out your immediate problems, get a SIP road exhaust or a Sito plus, a main jet 2 or 4 up from what you've got (which should be 98). This alone will let your engine rev higher without you feeling like you're killing it.[/quote]

Just what I was looking for, so whether the OP benefitted or not, I have.  Thanks.  :)